Best Tactical Backpack With MOLLE Webbing + Multiple Compartments
Here are the best tactical backpacks with their benefits and features.
1. 5.11 Tactical RUSH72 Military Backpack
The RUSH72 tactical backpack with 55 liters of maximum weight capacity provides a full feature ideal for high-end outdoor activities. It has an ample space that caters to your hiking or camping needs. Organizing all your camping gears and valuables has never been this easy and safe.
It’s rugged, reliable, durable, and multifunctional. Whether you’re on a tactical deployment or extended excursions, this backpack has an all-in-one and outstanding storage capacity.
Plus, the body and hip support design, adjustable sternum and shoulder straps, and a hydration pocket to keep you fueled. The water-resistant material and construction safeguards and keep all your belongings safe even with sudden rainfall.
The easy to grab handle provides convenience and on-the-move compartment for all your outdoor gear. This versatile backpack is strategically designed and engineered to survive the wilderness and any outdoor adventures.
Benefits And Features
- Top Zip PocketWith Inside Divider Inside
- Grab Handle, YKK Zippers, Hydration Ports, With Fleece-Lined Pockets For Eyewear
- Loop Panels Ideal For Morale Patches, Flag, & Nameplate
- 1000D Nylon Water-Resistant, Rush Tier Compatible System
- Huge Main Internal Pocket + Shove-It Storage
- Adjustable Strap Sternum, Compression Straps
- Compatible With Web Patches And Molle Patches
- Cushioned Hip Belt To Provide Load Stability And Body Support
- Lashing Points And Drain Holes on Bottom
- 5.11″ Signature Designed Centerline + 30 Compartments
2. Condor 3 Day Assault Pack
This heavy-duty and premium constructed material tactical backpack can easily organize your camping gear and valuables without weighing you down. Its body contouring, and adjustable hip belt and shoulder straps provide optimum comfort for guaranteed body support.
With a 50-liter storage and versatile compartment, you can easily take all your outdoor valuables and essential survival gear. It comes with hydration pockets that are separated to help you easily carry up to 2 times of 3 liters of hydration.
With seven different compartments, you can intelligently organize your essentials for complete accessibility. With maximum airflow and full support, this backpack makes sure you are comfortable and well-supported for a unique trekking adventure.
Benefits And Features
- Heavy-Duty Drag And Carry Handle
- 7 Compartments Strategically Design To Provide Extreme Organization And Easy Access To Valuables
- Genuine MultiCam Crye-Precision
- Body Contouring Shoulder Strap + D-Rings Ideal For Attaching Equipment
- Removable Hip Belt And Sternum Strap
- Individual Padded Back Panel For Maximum Airflow And Total Comfort
- Practical 50L Storage Capacity With Guaranteed Durable Construction
- Hydration Port Compatibility With 3L Bladder (2x) Separate Compartments
- 72 Hours Comfortable And Premium-Quality Backpack
- Dimensions: 22″ Height x 17″ Width x 11″ Diameter
3. Direct Action Dragon Egg Tactical Backpack
The Dragon Egg (MK II) tactical backpack is your best choice when selecting storage for all your outdoor activities. It’s heavy-duty, multifunctional, durable, water-resistant, and provides the perfect support for all your camping gears.
It’s suitable for your 2-day hiking or any camping adventures. This strategically designed backpack is ideal for military & law enforcement forces. The solid camo color makes it a perfect choice for every outdoor enthusiast.
The body contoured cushion that comes with multiple wind channels and airy mesh prevents sweaty back while on the trail. Its versatility allows you to use it any time needed. It’s guaranteed lightweight and won’t weigh you down.
Take along with you any small essentials and electronics safely. Organize all your valuables and access them instantly. Never get dehydrated with its hydration compatibility compartment.
Benefits And Features
- 100% Cordura Water-Resistant And Durable Materials
- Dragon Egg Redesigned Side Compartments With Expandable Elastic + Direct Action (Logo)
- 25 PLus Liter Compartment With Optimize Comfort And Convenience
- Detachable And Adjustable Waist Belt For Excellent Support
- Heavy-Duty YKK Zip With Duraflex Hardware
- Hydration Bladder Compartment Compatibility With Woven Cord (550) Carrying Handle
- Front Compartment Ideal For Small Essentials, Writing Utensils & GPS
- Durable, Multifunctional, And Lightweight
- Attach Carabineers From Its Front Panel Through Daisy Chain Web
- Dimension: 10.6″ W x 19″ H x 7″ Diameter
4. G.P.S. Tactical Range Backpack
This tactical backpack provides secured and hands-free transportation of your ammunition and pistol accessories conveniently with detachable compartments strategically designed for magazines and pistol. It also comes with a visual identification storage system for ease of use and convenience.
This tactical backpack comes with a padded hip belt and chest strap that guarantees load stability and body support. With a rain cover included keeping all your valuables dry in case of a sudden downpour.
It’s made with premium-quality, durable, and non-moisture 100 percent 1000D polyester, molle webbing, and DuPont Teflon material coating. You’ll have a stylish and reliable compartment for all your essentials securely for optimum organization.
Benefits And Features
- 100% Heavy-Duty Denier (1000) Material + Coated with DuPont Teflon
- HoneyComb Frame (Internal) For Rigidity
- Molle Webbing Triple Stitch System
- Visual Identification Storage System
- 3 Detachable Pistol Compartment Cases (1 Pistol + 4 magazines)
- With Padded Hip Belt And Chest Strap For Complete Load Stability
- Waterproof Rain Canopy Included To Keep All Valuables Dry
- YKK Zippers For Secured And Lockable Storage
- Drop-Flat Front Pocket When Unzip Transform An Instant Working Surface
- Durable, Multifunctional, Secured, And Hands-Free Transport of Ammunition & Pistol Accessories
5. Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack
This multifunctional, ergonomic, durable, and smart-design tactical backpack helps you comfortably organize and secure all your outdoor essentials in one bag. Secure and easy to access camping gear and valuables with its multiple and expandable pockets.
It’s strategically constructed and designed to meet your challenging outdoor packing demands. With abrasion-free, water-resistant, and grime resistance fabric, you know you’ve invested in a high-quality and heavy-duty military rucksack.
Its spacious design is layered with independent compartments to accommodate more camping gear and essentials. The padded shoulder straps and hip belt provides excellent body support with optimum load stability. Its double-stitched stress points guarantee durability and reliability when needed the most.
Benefits And Features
- 23L/1400 Cubic Inch Volume Large Capacity Multifunctional And Durable Tactical Backpack
- Loop Fields And Internal Pocket For Customization
- 1050 Denier Abrasion-Free And Water-Resistant Lightweight Ballistic (Nylon) Fabric
- Double Stitched Stress Points, Bartacked Stitched For Extra Strength
- Grime Resistant Teflon Fabric For Easy Maintenance
- Heavy-Duty Zippers (YKK) & Zipper Tracks
- Cushioned Shoulder Straps + Waist Belt Body Support
- Layered And Expandable Compartments For Optimize Organization
- Two 3L of Hydration Compartment And Multiple Storage Pockets for Camping Essentials
6. Tasmanian Tiger Raid Pack Mk III
This classic, multifunctional, adjustable, durable, and spacious tactical backpack helps you organize all your camping or military essentials. It’s strategically designed to cater to the ever-challenging needs of outdoor and wilderness living without compromising comfort, security, and convenience.
With its 52 liters of compartment capacity and extensive MOLLE mechanism established on the sides and front areas of your backpack. The detachable Load-Stabilizing aluminum rods help distribute weight evenly for comfort, body, and back support. The slip-resistant waits strap supports your body when you carry the load.
It offers easy access whenever you need it while on a hike. It provides a compartment for your hydration needs. The Tasmanian Tiger Raid Pack Mk III is made from durable and heavy-duty materials for complete reliability and security.
Benefits And Features
- V2 Plus Carrying Mechanism With Detachable Back Length
- Removable Load-Stabilizing Aluminum Roads
- Concave Airflow Back Padding + Slip-Resistant Hip Strap
- Quick Accessibility Lid Pockets With Document Pockets Inside
- Multiple Storage Compartments With Water Drain Attach At The Bottom Pocket
- Classic Spacious And Hydration Compatibility Tactical Backpack With 48 Liters Main Compartment + Antenna Ports For Radio
- 52 Liters Maximum Storage Capacity
- Weather-Resistant, 700D Non-Moisture Cordura Fabric, And Tear-Resistant
- Customized Compartment Solution With Extensive MOLLE Mechanism
- Versatile, Durable, Multifunctional, And Reliable
7. First Tactical Specialist 3-Day Backpack
This heavy-duty, durable, and spacious tactical backpack provides easy access and security to all your military gear or outdoor essentials. It is packed with multifunctional compartments to help you organize your essentials and things perfectly for complete convenience.
With ample pockets to place your gears and customization-wise, this tactical backpack is one of the most reliable and durable, tried and tested bags suitable for law enforcement officers. The double density foam provides extreme comfort to dynamic carry load and evenly distributes weight for optimum comfort.
The ultimate versatility increases your loading capacity with adjustable and removable straps. Plus total comfort and reduced stress with extreme back support and ventilation. You’ll have luxury carrying no matter knowing your essentials are secured.
Benefits And Features
- HD Spacer Screen Mesh With Double Density Cushion For Excellent Comfort
- Hang And Hook Through System Compatible For 1st Military Rifle Sleeves
- Adjustable Sternum Straps With Detachable Internal Backboard (Works As Paddle, Shovel or Emergency Split)
- Spacious Main Storage Compartment With YKK Zippers
- 1000D Non-Moisture Nylon And Duraflex Hardware
- Fleece Lined Pouch For Eyewear And Adjustable Compression Straps
- 56 Liters Maximum Weight Capacity
- Ultimate Versatility And Guaranteed Heavy-Duty
- Dimension: 22″ H x 13″ L x 8.5″ D
8. Kelty Coyote 80 Backpack
The Kelty Coyote 80 Backpack is an excellent backpack ideal for extended journeys as it allows you to carry all your essentials for an outdoor adventure. With 80 liters of weight capacity, multiple zipper side storage pockets, hydration compartment, convertible top lid into a sling pack, and more. It’s the all-in-one backpack you can rely on.
It is known for heavy-duty yet comfortable features, and intelligent design, durable construction, and an adjustable fit for total convenience. Take along all your outdoor supplies without weighing you down. It has a load-stabilizer, sternum straps, and waist belt for complete body support.
The versatile one size fits all excellent fit suspension adds comfort and extreme on-body adjustment. The double light beam is strategically designed to support and distribute heavy loads without weighing you down evenly.
Benefits And Features
- Heavy-Duty Support And Backpack Storage Ideal For Outdoor Camping And Extended Trips
- Custom Fit Designs For Quick Adjustments To Your Comfort
- PerfectFit Suspension Provides Customized Convenience
- Hydration Compatibility With Multiple Pockets For Great Organization
- Convertible Top Lid To Sling Pack
- Side Pockets With Zipper For Secured Valuables
- HDPE Structure Sheet And Waist Belt
- Mesh Rear Panel, Adjustable Sternum Strap + Double Aluminum Stays Light Beam
- 80 Liters Weight Capacity With 20 to 60 Pounds Optional Carry Weight
9. SOG TOC Backpack CP1003B Black
This heavy-duty, multifunctional, ergonomic, durable, and easy to adjust backpack provides optimum organization for all your outdoor/camping essentials. You are packed with multiple secured compartments that offer quick access to all camping gear and valuables for total convenience.
It comes with a whistle on its sternum straps that automatically alert the carrier through emergency audio for optimum stability. The firm suspension sheet evenly distributes the weight of your load for superior comfort and compatibility.
With an adjustable cushioned waist belt and shoulder straps, you’ll never have to experience fatigue. With 20 liters weight capacity and multiple compartments, side by side pockets for quick access.
Benefits And Features
- Dual Purpose Pass-Through Compartment Side Access For Laptop Or Hydration Compartment
- Sternum Straps Comes With Whistle For Stabilizing Alert For Carrier
- Multiple Internal Compartments With Zipping For Optimum Security With Internal Ring-clip For Keys
- PE 2mm Sheet Suspension For Even Weight Distribution To Provide Superior Compatibility
- Hyperon Zinger And Webbing Lashes For Shoulder Straps Carry Add-Ons
- Quick Adjustable Padded Waist Belt, Shoulder Straps, And Firm Suspension For Total Comfort
- Molded Top Ideal For Small Camping Essentials
- 20 Liters Capacity
10. Sandpiper of California Long Range Bugout Backpack
This multifunctional, high-quality, water-resistant, and durable, long-range backpack is a great organizing tool for all your camping essentials, with a large spacious compartment to accommodate all your camping equipment.
The padded shoulder relieves pressure points most campers experience with longer carry time of loads. The adjustable hip belt provides support to your body to evenly distribute weight load and boost stability.
This Sandpiper backpack is made with durable tear-resistant 1000D constructed materials for longevity and reliability. Carry along all your camping essentials in one bag. It can accommodate your devices, organizers, and hydration needs.
Benefits And Features
- Adjustable Hip Belt For Total Support
- Large Compartment Capacity To Support Camping Essential Needs
- Multiple Compartment Loops For Extreme Organization
- Attachments Points And Tie Downs For
- Accessories And Outdoor Equipment
- Dimensions: 26 Inches Long x 15.5 Inches Wide X 10.5 Inches Deep
- Padded Shoulder Straps To Reduce Fatigue For Longer Carry Time
- Multifunctional, Lightweight, And Guaranteed Durable
- Water-Resistant 1000D Construction Materials
Best Military Backpack
When checking for a tactical rucksack, you need to consider finding the best one that works perfectly for your outdoor demands. There are unique differences you can easily distinguish between a regular backpack from a military one.
We’ve included a comprehensive buyers guide to help you easily weigh things out with a massive list of products to select in the market. This in-depth review is a time-saver that provides the most critical factors you shouldn’t miss.
Buying Guide Features To Consider
It’s essential to check the materials used for your army backpack. The easiest way to check the durability and wear resistance is through the individual fiber thickness measured via denier (D).
The higher the number means, the stronger it’s construction. The best tactical backpacks made with 1000 deniers are more durable and more reliable compared to 600 denier ratings.
Checking for the best tactical backpacks load capacity is essential to help you determine how much load it can accommodate. While this is a crucial factor, checking for backpacks with multiple compartments helps you easily organize your camping gear.
Though most tactical rucksacks are strategically designed to provide large interior spaces to help carry items. However, this factor varies per design and manufacturer.
Checking on which product suits your needs is a must. Like there are best tactical backpacks ideal for 3-day trips, while others are good for extended journeys.
Some of the essential factors that you have to consider towards comfort are the adjustable hip belt and shoulder straps, padding, suspension system, breathability from its back panel, and accessibility of compartments.
These features affect the overall quality of the backpack with loads, and you’ll need to carry it for a longer time. It should perfectly contour on your body while reducing pressure points from your hips and shoulders.
Even distribution of weight and load stability is also essential. Your suspension mechanism provides adequate body support, and the breathability factor wicks off any moisture with enough air-flow for convenience.
Depending on what you will bring helps you decide if you’ll go for a backp[ack with multiple compartments or a tactical rucksack with a minimalist profile. If you are taking along with you small camping essentials that need quick access, then tactical backpacks with visual identification and small pockets are your kind of game.
On the contrary, if you like conservative packing, the minimalist profile is the right choice. However, adjustable and expandable tactical backpacks help you pack more or less based on your demand. Nonetheless, checking for the bag’s internal and external compartments can help you save time organizing.
The overall design and color of your backpack are essential. Not all tactical rucksacks are military-themed. There are tons of models in a variety of colors to choose from.
Compared to traditional backpacks, there are still a few limitations when it comes to military rucksacks. Non-camo designs are ideal for every day and non-demanding activities outdoors.
While camo-themed tactical backpacks are suitable for outdoor adventures and military deployment, there are innovative designs to select which match your preference.
MOLLE webbing is your backpack’s ability to include accessories that allow you to stock up on extra camping or outdoor gears. They help you customize your bags by adding compartments and straps through the webbing.
Military elites rely on MOLLE webbing to help them custom their gear setup based on mission demand. A versatile and flexible backpack is a must that works perfectly and adjusts based on your individual or seasonal needs.
Compression straps help compress your packs into a denser one. With compact gear, you can quickly and evenly distribute the weight load from your body without weighing and causing fatigue while hiking or going for a long-distance journey.
When it comes to durability, certain factors affect the quality of your backpack. It includes the Denier count, which helps you quickly know whether the fabric used is resistant to tear or wear or not. Furthermore, the type of material used is another important factor.
As a rule of thumb, checking for a backpack that is 500 to 1200 denier count should be durable and efficient enough. Cordura nylon is also a great option, together with X-Pac or XV. Avoid rucksacks that are made with Kodra or plain polyester.
Next are the pack zippers and stitching. For high-quality zippers, go for YKK zips, you can also opt for AustriAlpin, ITW Nexus, and RiZip.
The weakest point of a military rucksack is its stitching. Find a manufacturing brand that pays close attention to details, especially with stitching. Nylon threads are durable compared to polyester. Straight stitching is more reliable compared to the zigzag pattern.
The price range of your tactical backpack will significantly affect its performance and quality. If you want to invest with a durable and high-quality tactical rucksack, you need to spend a little extra than the normal ones.
Next is to determine the frequency of use. If you are always on a mission or still out in the wilderness, investing with an excellent quality pack is essential. Otherwise, if you’ll get a basic model that functions more like a daypack, it will never pass more than the usability.
Determine the frequency of use over your budget, and you will find one that works perfectly to your demand. Keep in mind that you cannot invest with a cheap rucksack and expect it to last for years.
The size of your rucksack will significantly depend on your outdoor needs though most tactical backpacks come between a daypack to a large pack for 3-days. Most of these rucksacks can carry along 35 liters up to 40 liters for a 72-hour usage.
Though there are larger sized packs which allow you to carry around 55 liters to 65 liters capacity, these large-size packs are ideal for extended trips, weekend getaways, long-distance hiking or trekking, and seasonal outdoor adventures.
You want to make sure you have packed all the things you need to survive the wilderness. Your pack should allow you to carry food and essential supply, survival kit, first-aid kit, or a flashlight, and some essentials.
Best Molle Backpack
A MOLLE rucksack is a type of pack with webbing features that allows you to include extra accessories suitable to your needs. It also compresses the bag to distribute the load weight for better carry experience evenly.
It’s vital to know what benefits you can get with this type of backpack. For example, you also need to determine how often and how much load you carry with your bag. For most outdoor enthusiasts, there are certain features that you need to consider before buying a rucksack for your daily or tactical needs.
Nonetheless, knowing the advantages is also vital. Here are some of the benefits you’ll expect with a MOLLE rucksack.
- It increases your storage capacity and compresses your essentials for compact packing with complete security.
- It provides a better and more natural organization of all your camping or outdoor essentials.
- When you remove modules, this reduces the weight and provides better and evenly weight or load distribution for a lightweight carry and better body support.
- In case of future additions to typical EDC, it guarantees flexible compatibility to the pack.
- The grid mechanism is strategically designed to provide the utmost security.
- PALS can be flattened to reduce extra bulks on your gears when you’re using it for attachments.
The Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment, also known as MOLLE, is strategically designed to meet the stringent needs for military deployment, ideal for harsh conditions and rough terrains. It provides easy access to all your camping gear with additional features to help carry your loads with ease.
Military backpacks are known to provide the utmost convenience for deployment on a military mission. With features that are strategically designed to be of great help for outdoor use. Some of which will never come into civilians’ minds when preparing for hiking, trekking, or camping in the wilderness.
You’ll want to invest with a military rucksack that offers convenience, quality, ease of use, complete storage durability, and multifunctional features. Our verdict goes to 5.11 Tactical RUSH72 Military Backpack with full features suitable for rough and high-end outdoor activities.
Its rugged and durable construction provides multiple functions that are ideal for complete custom organization of all outdoor gears, with massive capacity limit and hydration bladder storage to keep you in great shape while carrying your loads. It’s a versatile, water-resistant, and smartly engineered tactical backpack to help you survive wilderness by allowing you to take all your essentials.